Join Martin's Point Health Care - an innovative, not-for-profit health care organization offering care and coverage to the people of Maine and beyond. As a joined force of "people caring for people," Martin's Point employees are on a mission to transform our health care system while creating a healthier community. Martin's Point employees enjoy an organizational culture of trust and respect, where our values - taking care of ourselves and others, continuous learning, helping each other, and having fun - are brought to life every day. Join us and find out for yourself why Martin's Point has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" since 2015. The Clinical Integration Associate member is responsible for focused outreach efforts via phone, letter and fax to maximize the capture of clinical quality opportunities across locations including any necessary chart audit or scrub efforts required to verify correct attribution of patients to payers.
- Completes targeted patient outreach in a timely fashion with excellent internal and external customer service
- Maintains meticulous records of outreach efforts including but not limited to: numbers of daily/weekly contacts, conversion rates of outreach to scheduled visits, numbers of clinical quality gaps addressed per contact
- Produces accurate and timely chart scrub reporting in support of contract true up periods
- Engages in active visual management related to assigned work
- Serves as a resource for trialing customer facing scripting
- Provides continuity and stability to patient outreach efforts
- Able to appropriately identify customer feedback requiring quality of care incident reporting and complete same
- HS Diploma or equivalent required; College (AD or Bachelor’s degree) preferred
- 3+ years experience working in an administrative and/or customer service oriented environment.
- Experience in a medical environment with patient registration, billing, insurance processing or appointment scheduling preferred.
- Ability to function independently and professionally
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Basic knowledge of current healthcare benefits and managed care insurance plans, preferred
- Familiarity with electronic health record navigation preferred
- Windows Based Computer skills: data entry and word processing ability
- Demonstrated telephone etiquette and positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with patients and internal customers
- Ability to multitask among phone and face to face despite frequent interruptions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Detailed oriented and excellent follow through skills
- Ability to work with a variety of customers ranging from patients, internal customers: medical staff and other departments, able to collaborate with peers
- Must be able to work flexible hours which may include weekends, evenings and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Do you have a question about careers at Martin’s Point Health Care? Contact us at: email@example.com