Dead River Company delivers energy and peace of mind to customers throughout Northern New England with over 1,100 employees and a commitment to our core values of integrity, caring and excellence. We currently have a full-time Tank Setter opportunity. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work at three of our locations- Biddeford, Brunswick & Scarborough, ME. This position reports to the Service Managers. As a Tank Setter, responsibilities include providing service, installation and/or repair to customers’ propane tanks and/or LP piping.
The ideal candidate will have:
- minimum of 1 year experience as either a Service Technician or Delivery Driver
- good driving record and Class B CDL (Hazmat endorsement required)
- CETP, Boom Operators certification and LP licensing- must include a Tank Setter’s license
- excellent communication skills
- strong customer focus and attention to detail
- confidence working in all weather conditions
- flexibility to work overtime and Saturdays
Dead River Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including 401(k) plan with company match, health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, education assistance for employees and their children, and discounts on our products. Additionally, Dead River Company promotes community involvement by offering a generous volunteerism benefit.