Maine Behavioral Healthcare is seeking to expand our current case management team in Portland, with the inclusion of a Case Manager to join the care team at Maine Behavioral Healthcare Rockland location.
*Up to $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS
*Current MaineHealth employees not eligible for the sign on bonus. Must be separated from MaineHealth system for 3 months to be eligible.
Eligibility for LSW licensure preferred. MHRT/C (or provisional) required.
The Case Manager is responsible for the provision of case management services, achievement of positive intervention outcomes for assigned clients and Ensure that client service delivery practices are ethical, culturally competent, and respectful of diversity and inclusion, welcoming and geared to customer service satisfaction.
Behavioral Health Homes are a MaineCare service designed to help you manage your mental and physical health needs. This service is available through community mental health providers such as Maine Behavioral Healthcare
Case Manager Responsibilities include,
- Effectively collaborate with client’s care team, including medical providers, family members and support system, and promote a team based approach to care and productive communication
- Provide client/family psycho-education that promotes awareness and understanding of rights, resources, and stabilization of support for clients and/or families.
- Support the achievement of positive outcomes for all assigned clients and that direct-service practices are consistent with the organization’s vision, mission and values
- Demonstrate engagement practices and skills to form connections with clients and individualize approach based on client need and stage of change
- Work closely with the highly skilled therapists and psychiatrists at Maine Medical Center.
This work is only enhanced by the shared electronic health record that will allow our Maine Medical Center Child Psychiatry partners to access the care you provide, allowing an even higher level of integration. If this sounds as exciting to you as it does to us, apply today!
MaineHealth offers a robust benefits package that support an individual's needs for today and flexibility to plan for tomorrow. Our package includes health and dental insurances, paid parental leave, retirement program, generous paid time off, and much more! Our comprehensive array of benefits are competitive, affordable, and include choices that meet specific, but ever changing, needs.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a specialization in psychology, behavioral health, social work, special education, counseling, rehabilitation or closely related field is required.
- License/Certifications: Eligibility for LSW licensure preferred. MHRT/C (or provisional) required. Valid Driver’s license and appropriate level of automobile liability insurance.
- Experience: 1+ year of experience in the same areas of specialization. 2+ years of experience working with a broad spectrum of clients with mental health diagnoses is required. Prior experience with clinical methods and techniques used in supportive counseling as related to mental health and/or substance abuse issues is required.
- Excellent computer skills are required: Microsoft Word, Excel and use of electronic consumer record software
- Knowledge and commitment to abide by the Code of Ethics of the National Association of Social Workers