WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today! Great Place To Work-Certified.
This Cloud Engineer position will help design, implement and support AWS Cloud environments. This position will work closely with the development teams, DevOps Engineers and other IT Operations group. This person needs to have strong problem solving skills, be very organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build AWS environments using automated workfows
- Help develop a library of scripts to automate the WEX AWS cloud environments
- Work with development teams translating requirements into designs and automated workfows
- Assist developers and DevOps teams with implementing automation scripts that follow the WEX standards
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture, Info Security (Dome9) and Operations to develop automation that meet our standards and compliance requirements.
- Complete projects and other duties as assigned
- Train off-hours staff for duties that can be performed during non-business hours.
- Project lead on technology changes
- Participate in the on-call support rotation.