The B2C Senior Marketing Analyst creates innovative cross-channel campaigns leveraging large data sets across existing customer and prospect databases. The Senior Marketing Analyst will work in a highly collaborative team implementing and aligning marketing, sales and service activities to manage and nurture the company’s interactions with pet owners. Utilizes multi-channel behavioral, transactional and demographic data to drive the strategy and achieve campaign goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide leadership in the design, creation and optimization of the Vets First Choice outbound Marketing campaigns.
- Drive customer engagement across channels utilizing industry-leading campaign management tools and sophisticated behavioral and transactional data sources.
- Develop predictive analytics and audience segmentation strategies to advance audience engagement; ultimately helping our veterinarian customers improve the health of their patient base.
- Lead campaign optimization through A/B and multivariate testing strategies, and the development of reporting constructs.
- Provide support to multiple internal and external stakeholders and thought leadership in the marketing campaign space.
- Partner with design, copy and UX teams throughout the design and optimization process to ensure content complements the target audience.
- Implement strategy and plan for customer outreach that includes long-term planning and capacity for the constantly changing landscape of active marketing campaigns.
- Create strong digital strategy and campaign materials.
- Variable based on experience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field of study and/or related equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years Digital Marketer/Campaigner experience
- Passion for creating and growing an engaged consumer customer base with experience working in an e-commerce environment, marketing products and services for a consumer brand.
- Proven experience creating cross channel campaigns and experience with Unica/IBM Campaign, Marketing Cloud or comparable tools.
- Knowledge of CRM programs and experience with a consumer marketing database.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MySQL/SQL Server or other business querying tools.
- Technical and analytical proficiency for testing and optimizing content.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate design and content needs.
- An innovative thinker with marketing expertise and a proven track record in project management.
- Knowledge of Hive or other big data query tools preferred.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pet-friendly office environment with extensive use of computer.