WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Incident and Problem Manager is an ITSM expert who performs the Incident and Problem Management functions on a global scale. This person works independently with minimal direction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the Incident and Problem Management processes globally for WEX.
- Monitors the effectiveness of the Incident and Problem Managementprocesses and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Owns all P1 & P2 incidents to ensure proper documentation exists in the ticket.
- Creates Problems for all for P1 and P2 incidents and pushes teams to complete the root cause analysis within SLA.
- Ensures global adherence to the incident and problem management processes
- Performs all duties within the IT System Management framework (processes, standards, tools)
- Trains others on the Incident and Problem Management concepts, processes and procedures
- Produce reports to show performance of incidents and problems related to SLAs.
- Other assigned duties as required