Registered Nurse (RN) – Sign on Bonus
Boothbay Harbor, ME
Full Time, Evenings/Nights
This position is eligible for a $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
LincolnHealth is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)in Boothbay Harbor. The Registered Nurse I (RN) is responsible for managing and coordinating care to Residents/Patients on a given shift. The Registered Nurse is responsible for assuring quality of care is given and CNAs, CNA-Med-Techs are performing according to their job descriptions, policies and procedures.
The hours for this position will consist of 3 – 12 hour shifts, 7pm to 7am and will include working every other weekend.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from accredited school of nursing or technical school.
- Registered Nurse in the State of Maine with knowledge in Geriatric Nursing.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- Annual Alzheimer’s Training.
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our comprehensive benefit program also complements our employee health and well-being efforts. The core benefits program, supported with employer contributions and, where applicable, payroll deducted
employee contributions, includes:
- Health and dental insurance
- Health savings account (when enrolled in the Healthy Saver High Deductible Health Plan)
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Adoption assistance financial support
- Retirement program
- Generous paid time off
LincolnHealth (LH) is a full-service healthcare system that includes a hospital with two campuses: LincolnHealth – Miles Campus in Damariscotta and LincolnHealth – St. Andrews Campus in Boothbay Harbor, as well as two long-term care facilities, retirement communities in Boothbay Harbor and Damariscotta, a 40-member multi-specialty physician practice, and Miles and St. Andrews Home Health and Hospice.
The heart and soul of LincolnHealth are our 1,000 talented, hard-working and dedicated employees who work together to achieve our mission of ensuring high-quality, patient-centered and affordable care. We believe that the best way to achieve excellence is through a commitment to our employees’ success and offer a wealth of ongoing opportunities for you to grow with us throughout your career. Our healthcare professionals, and the teams that support them, enjoy a special quality of life including a positive work atmosphere and the reward of serving the unique needs of the rural and coastal communities of Lincoln County.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.