The Premium Audit Reviewer I is responsible for reviewing and processing premium audits and for interpreting results for application to current policies. Responsible for a detailed review of audits to ensure accuracy and compliance with National Council of Compensation Insurance (NCCI) & State guidelines.
- Reviews audits to ensure accuracy and compliance with NCCI and state guidelines.
- Provides customer service to auditors, agents, insureds and internal business partners.
- Researches state guidelines for audit processing to ensure that audits are completed appropriately and within statutory requirements.
- Researches and reports any abuses in claims or premium.
- Assists Premium Audit Assistant when needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Previous experience working in an auditing or accounting environment is a plus.
- Must be able to work and succeed in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
MEMIC is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, gender identity, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.