Flight Deck Pizza has been off to a roaring start - we started serving wood-fired pizza just a few weeks ago, and we’ve already served over 5,000 pizzas! We’re ready to welcome a couple of new team members to help continue our growth through the Fall, Winter and beyond - if you love pizza, love working in a brewery atmosphere, and want to contribute to a fast-growing organization...well, you should read the rest of this job description!
The right candidate(s) will bring a passion for pizza, customer service, and teamwork. This position is part-time (between 15-30 per week), with opportunities for full-time employment as new team members prove their commitment to our vision and mission. Making delicious wood-fired pizza, offering creative specials using local ingredients and being part of the fun and exciting Flight Deck atmosphere is what we do!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES for PIZZA MAKERS:
– Enthusiasm for the brewery environment, Flight Deck brand, and the joy which can come with providing a high quality pizza experience to our neighbors and guests.
– Must be 18+ years old.
– Available to work evenings (usually wrapped up between 8:30-9:00pm) and weekends. Daytime shift are also available, but most of the opportunities are in the evenings, when Flight Deck is most busy.
– Accurately prepare pizzas, following recipes, with the opportunity to help to develop creative, scrumptious specials showcasing the bounty of Maine.
– Positively and professionally serve guests with world-class customer service.
– Be a positive and supportive member of the Flight Deck Crew by contributing to a safe, healthy and fun work environment without having to be asked.