Schedule: Regular Full-time
Hours: 0800 -1630
An Analyst presents a professional image in conduct, attitude and attire and maintains positive can-do attitude. This analyst is required to clearly communicate information through appropriate methods, read and interpret the most complex information, collaborate with teams across departments, write clearly and informatively, edit work for spelling and grammar, and listen well. This position regularly & consistently acts with the best interest of the organization, the patient, and the customer in mind.
This is a technical role that requires an understanding of how applications integrate throughout the EMHS system.
This individual is expected to:
· Exercise direction and judgment under direct supervision.
· Conduct end user training.
· Assist with projects or process within the department.
· Participate in the day to day maintenance of the Medical Imaging Informatics Systems and understand how those systems interrelate with other departmental systems applications.
· Work closely with the departmental Manager/Supervisor, end users in all applicable areas, and vendors to maintain stable, functional, and progressive systems.
· Work with a team on phases of application implementation, systems analysis and maintenance activities.
Given the function of Information Systems Applications, particularly in partnering with physicians and other hospitals in the region, a professional who can actively contribute to the overall system strategy and deliver first-rate IT service in a diverse, multi-entity environment is required. This role requires a high performer who is detailed, hands on comfortable integrating the Millennium Applications for multiple hospitals and other healthcare entities, and the culture of EMHS requires the Analyst to be visible and proactive in serving the individual entities.
The Analyst gathers and analyzes information skillfully, recommends alternative solutions, works well in group problem-solving situations, and uses reason when dealing with emotional topics. As such, it expected that the candidate can speak clearly and persuasively in a variety of situations.
The work environment requires the Analyst to manage competing demands in an environment with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected results and ability to analyze implications of design concepts is critical; Solves or escalates immediate problems in order to succeed on assigned projects and tasks.
The successful candidate will be hired at a level commensurate with education and experience.
Ability to work on-call rotation is required of all levels.
Associate Analyst: Associate's degreeand at least two (2) years of experience in a Computer Technology or related technical field or high school diploma/GED and at least four (4) years of experience in Computer Technology or related technical field required.
Associate's degreeand at least four (4) years of experience in Computer Technology or related technical field or high school diploma/GED and at leastsix (6)years of experience in a Computer Technology or related technical field required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Senior Analyst requirements:
Bachelor's degreeand at least (6) or more years of experience in a Computer Technology or related technical field or associate's degree and at leasteight (8) years of experience in Computer Technology or related technical field or high school diploma/GED and at least ten (10) years of experience in Computer Technology or related technical field required.
· Position provides systems support for Medical Imaging operations.
· Updates, modifies, and maintains Medical Imaging information systems, including the Radiology Information System (RIS), Picture Archiving and Communications System (PACS), 3-D imaging system, dictation system, and other information systems pertinent to the Medical Imaging operations
· Evaluates system performance, consults with Manager, Medical Imagining Informatics and other imaging personnel, and implements changes and enhancements as indicated.
· Must be able to travel throughout the hospital system with variable hours and complete other duties as assigne
· Experience with Clinical Information Systems is preferred.
· Knowledge of computer hardware including servers and workstations.
· The ability to communicate effectively with customers of all ability levels.
· The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
· The ability to explain technical concepts in layman's terms.
· The ability to read and interpret technical bulletins and software.
· The ability to analyze problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· The ability to understand and interpret sophisticated technical and application concepts.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, strong interpersonal and telephone skills and the ability to work well with others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Visual acuity to include color, depth perception and field of vision with or without correction. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with others, to include phone and electronic equipment. Sufficient auditory function to hear phones, pagers, instrument and/or system alarms and verbal commands. May be subject to sitting or standing for prolonged periods of time. Moderate lifting (up to 35 pounds). Sitting, standing, stooping, reaching, bending, walking, stretching, grasping, and repetitive motion.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A busy, often times dynamic work environment. Location – indoor, climate controlled, office setting. The noise level and working conditions in the work environment are indicative of a normal office setting.
Equal Opportunity Employment