Schedule: Regular Full-time
1. Monitoring patient schedule; scheduling, rescheduling and following up on missed appointments
2. Answer all telephone calls – forward where appropriate or take accurate messages with dates and times.
3. Pull and prepare charts, making new charts when appropriate.
4. All aspects of patient registration: (i.e. ensuring accuracy and completeness of
information needed for registration, follow-up appointments as necessary,
testing/procedures scheduling, collection of co-payments as applicable).
5. Proper documentation and filing of patient records.
6. Tracking and filing of dictation.
7. Following ROI policy.
8. Verifying encounters and posting charges appropriately (Level III only)
9. Cash up sheet is generated and processed – Daily Log maintained if applicable.
10. Maintain safety standards and report safety issues immediately.
10. Maintain mandatory education compliance.
Assist other staff and providers as required with special projects and requests.
No license is required.
Weekdays, but may infrequently require some early morning and/or evening hours.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Ø High school diploma or G.E.D;
Ø Excellent organizational and communication skills;
Ø Ability to work independently;
Ø Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines;
Ø Word processing/typing skills.
Equal Opportunity Employment