Email Program Specialist
The Email Program Specialist is responsible for developing and executing customized strategies
supporting Vets First Choice’s national accounts. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with the latest
techniques and tools available in the email and digital marketing space and will be comfortable
developing strategy in partnership with C-level leaders in a customer-facing role.
This role will proactively and in partnership with our internal analytics understand and communicate
program results. This role will develop and recommend procedures for management of complex projects
across multiple stakeholders to supercharge Vets First Choice’s ability to serve our veterinarian partners
and the pets they care for.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
- Partner with Corporate Account partners to develop custom strategies in support of strategic business objectives for both parties.
- Coordinate and Manage project execution in partnership with internal Digital Marketing and E-Commerce teams.
- Assist with campaign build, validation and optimization of campaigns in support of defined program objectives.
- Identify and prioritize market opportunities and generate ad hoc and scheduled reports, developing analytical dashboards and automated reporting in support of partner growth.
- Review benchmarks based on analysis of current product trends.
- Use analytics to inform projects and drive product decisions pre- and post-launch, coupled with a good understanding of best practices and what works well.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field of study and/or related equivalent experience
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a client-facing digital agency role, or related business-facing digital
program coordinator role.
COMPETENCIES (Skills and Abilities)
- Experience in email program optimization using an A/B test environment
- Understanding of subscription-based and high-retention consumer businesses
- Experience with email marketing platforms (SilverPop, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other Web analytics platforms
- Team player with experience working with engineering, marketing, and creative staff in a fast-paced
- agile environment
- Solid communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and project management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Self-directed operating with passion, urgency, focus and discipline.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
Pet friendly office environment with extensive use of computer.