MEGA Industries is hiring an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER to join their growing team in Gorham, Maine. MEGA is a world leader in the manufacture of microwave transmission equipment with a worldwide customer base. From national laboratories and research facilities, to defense contractors and broadcast engineers – MEGA’s clients are members of the scientific, commercial and military sectors.
The Electrical Engineer designs, develops, and integrates a number of products and technologies specific to RF applications.
- Designs and tests microwave/RF components and systems.
- Provides technical support and leadership to production activities.
- Works with a dynamic team to quickly diagnose issues and identify and implement solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 5+ years directly related experience.
- Experience using Microwave/RF test equipment, subsystems and component analysis.
- Ability to perform S-parameter testing using vector network analyzer (VNA).
- Strong leadership and problem-solving abilities.
- Must excel at working in a team environment.
MEGA Industries offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan which includes medical, dental, vision, and supplemental life insurance, as well as 9 paid holidays and an employer match of 75% of the employee’s 401(k) contribution (up to 4%).
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
MEGA Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.