COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
KICTeam is seeking Machine Operators to help us continue to grow and innovate in response to the demand for technological cleaning in today’s world. This is an opportunity to connect yourself with a growing, innovative, forward-thinking company - and build a career!
As a Machine Operator, you will play a key role in ensuring our business runs efficiently and flawlessly. You will work on a machine producing consumable cleaning products.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Product Development, Maintenance, and other operations team members to consistently meet customer demand while driving efficiency
- Load raw materials and pack out finished products
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Perform preventive maintenance & periodic quality checks
Attributes We Value:
- Proven self-starter with the ability to make decisions, prioritize assignments, and use independent judgement
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Promote a positive attitude & energy
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction
- Able to maintain a good safety, attendance and performance record
- Curiosity, critical thinking and attention to detail: Whether it is to identify a solution to a problem or possibly help implement a more efficient process or procedure, your skills have a place at KICTeam
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in general math – metric conversion, fractions to decimals, knowledge of measuring devices
- Mechanical aptitude/comfortable working with equipment
- Experience working in a fast-pace work environment is preferred
100% Employer-paid health insurance for individual coverage! – Dental/Vision plan – Flexible Spending Account available for medical OR dependent care expenses – Employer-paid basic life insurance, short-term disability insurance – 401(k) plan – Generous paid time off policy.
1st Shift (Monday- Thursday)
6:00 a.m. to 4:20 p.m.
2nd Shift (Monday - Thursday)
4:20 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
***No Rotating Shift***