Software Engineer, ExecuTime
ExecuTime™ is a leading time and attendance solution that empowers employees via self-service functionalities and allows supervisors to closely manage overtime, job costing, and labor data through reduces expenses. ExecuTime time assists organizations with the most complex time and seamlessly integrates with payroll software solutions.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to create and modify our ExecuTime application by converting project requirements and specifications into code and will also be responsible for coding, testing, debugging and documenting database applications in both existing and new system models. This highly collaborative team offers the opportunity to leverage your engineering strengths as well as the opportunity to develop new ones.
- Assists in defining system scope and objectives. Interfaces with users and/or customers to identify and develop system requirements taking into account desired results, hardware limitations and operating requirements
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written and/or modified
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains complex programs and applications
- Prepares system and programming documentation for users and other programmers in accordance with internal and external standards; trains users and programmers as required
- Develops test data, revisions and routines required for program check-out and revision
- Ensures procedures are thoroughly tested before release; writes report of test results
- Detects, defines and debugs programs whenever problems arise
- Participates in fulfilling development requests from existing customers; both core and custom
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction via our product and our services
- BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required, 5 years preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development practices, computer science theory, and understanding of relevant technologies.
- Experience in a Windows environment
- JAVA skills (Eclipse helpful) and familiarity with Hibernate
- Experience with databases and SQL
- Experience and familiarity with functional and object oriented programming
Requisition Number: 4518345