Exceptional technicians will bring their diverse experiences and skills to deliver Tyler’s vision of Connected Communities. The strongest candidates will be self-motivated, thrive in a collaborative team environment, be eager to face new challenges and learn new technologies, and be willing to champion progressive change. Join us, and you will understand why team members feel like extended family.
On our team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop, evolve, and scale programs, tools, and processes that automate tasks surrounding the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Design and automate software CI/CD build, release, and deploy pipelines.
- Troubleshoot complex environment, software, and workflow problems.
- Install, maintain, and administer servers and software for Development activities, including backups and OS/application upgrades.
- Provide superior application and systems support to Development and QA staff.
- Assist Development, QA, and Support teams with system, database, technology, and deployment solutions.
- Aggressively pursue technical and professional development, making use of internal and external resources to cultivate and grow your skills.
- Master department procedures and tools for tracking and reporting requirements supporting the SDLC.
- Leverage and contribute technical and procedural knowledge in KCS and Knowledge Base systems.
- Promote relationships between product teams to foster a strong DevOps culture of shared responsibility, efficiency, security, and quality.
- Socialize with teammates while playing ping pong, darts, or basketball, or using our extensive walking trails.
To excel with our Team, you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Three years of experience in either development operations, system administration, or software development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to learn new technology independently and quickly.
- Strong ability to research complex technological problems, formulate recommendations, and build technically sound and scalable solutions.
- Solid skills with Azure DevOps Server, GitHub/GitHub Actions, or other CI/CD pipeline systems.
- Solid skills with Windows and/or Linux server administration.
- Solid skills with hosting web application stacks such as IIS, NodeJs, Wildfly, etc.
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL-Server or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with infrastructure tools like Ansible, Rundeck, Octopus Deploy, Artifactory, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Datadog.
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or Azure.