Tyler Technologies is growing! We are now accepting resumes for a system administrator for our hosting operations team. The IT Analyst/Systems Administrator provides Tier III systems and infrastructure administration and support for Tyler Technologies Hosted Solutions. The person in this role will provide monitoring, response, and escalation of alerts in the Tyler National Operations Center as well as Azure and AWS. The hours for this position are 7am-4pm, five days per week, Monday through Friday.
Less than 5%
- Monitor application and database systems and infrastructure for performance and up-time.
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows Servers and applications in a completely virtualized infrastructure.
- Perform system maintenance in an environment in excess of 3200 virtual servers.
- Provide configuration support, administration, and tuning of environments for Tyler hosted software application products.
- Maintain a written general knowledgebase of all issues and their resolutions.
- Provide technical support for internal support departments and hosted customers as assigned.
- Associate’s degree with a focus in computer science or related field, or comparable work experience
- Six or more years of system administration experience
- Microsoft / VMWare Certifications a plus
- VMware vSphere (ESXi), vCenter
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven capability of technical discovery
- Advanced script writing experience with powershell
- The ability to independently troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- 6+ Years of experience with the following technologies is preferred:
- Windows Server 2008/2012 R2
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- IIS Sites/Applications/Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 R2
- Microsoft Failover Clustering
- Microsoft Terminal Services
Requisition Number: 10-19-072-1