WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Great Place To Work Certified.
The Vice President of Customer Service and Partner Operations plans, directs and controls activities for multiple lines of business in North America for Service Delivery Operations. This position drives strategy and is accountable for operational effectiveness support to accomplish financial, quality, service, and business growth objectives. This position creates servicing strategies to meet corporate goals & objectives. It oversees the management of contact centers, account management, tiered services, workforce planning, fulfillment and logistic services. The position partners with the VP, Customer Experience to improve/enhance the customer experience through customer insight. Also responsible for service related revenue generated through multiple channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute on service value proposition in a high quality, cost-effective manner to retain and grow the business through client experience, satisfaction and loyalty. Works closely with colleagues in the various lines of business to define service levels and operational expectations and efficiencies. Ensure business consistency for multiple locations. Oversight for business continuity and disaster recovery requirements for key business processes.
- Responsible for core people leadership functions: Selection/Assessment; People Development; Performance Management; and Building Bench Strength/Succession Planning.
- Effectively manages a budget in excess of $30M to deliver results that balance costs and quality. Steward and drive revenue generating opportunities through multiple channels.
- Responsible for executing service strategies and structures that deliver on improved customer attrition, NPS (Net Promoter Scores) and customer experience goals.
- Represents Service Operations on corporate Merger and Acquisitions. Responsible for due diligence activities in the decision process as well as integration activities after purchase for certain assets.
- Accountable for critical third party vendor relationships. Stewardship involves service levels, continuous improvement, cost, quality, and compliance.
- Executive sponsor for major initiatives that leverage investments in process and technology to generate improvements in client and associate experience and/or scale. Responsible for creating and delivering on the business case and meeting or exceeding key financial and quality performance measures such as return on investment or customer experience.