Tilson is on a mission to build America's information infrastructure and we are seeking individuals from across the country to join us. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for nine years in a row, Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We build high-performing teams who take on the largest and most impactful projects for our clients.
As a SkillBridge intern at Tilson, you will utilize many of the skills and talents you honed on Active Duty to work on real-time Tilson internal or client facing projects and be exposed to state-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and processes. From day one, you will be partnered with a former-military mentor, and your skills and insights will be relied upon to deliver innovative project and product solutions. Tilson interns have monthly lunch and learns with senior leaders in the company and successful interns are always asked to come back and work part or full time.
Areas of Interest:
- Wireless Construction (5G)
- Tower Construction (new and maintenance)
- Construction Management and Inspection
- OSP Engineering
- RF Engineering
- CAD Drafting
- Project Administration and Management
- Cyber Security
- IT and Data Analytics
- Human Resources
- Business Process
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Finance and Accounting
- Project Consulting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects, take rapidly shifting priorities in stride, and work independently are a must.
- Fully contribute to the team when not asked
- Ask a lot of questions of all Tilson Team members around you
- Be a consistently professional contributor to a great organization
- Be optimistic, curious and prompt
- Learn the Tilson Values and apply them to every aspect of your internship
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
All DOD SkillBridge internships are unpaid per regulation. Domestic travel may be offered, and all travel is fully paid.
We accomplish our mission with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for our clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson believes in Safety, Integrity, Accountability, Professionalism, Respect, and Composure. To learn more about Tilson, the benefits we offer and our values, we invite you visit our website or visit our LinkedIn, Glassdoor, or Facebook pages for an inside glimpse at our culture.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check and may be subject to a drug screen.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.