Schedule: Regular Full-time
Hours: 8:00am-4:30 pm
Administrative Assistant will primarily support the EMMC Provider Recruitment team as well as directly support the EMHS Director of Provider Recruitment.The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for scheduling, preparing documents and outgoing correspondence, keeping records, and maintaining the internal EMMC candidate database and quarterly provider orientation.The Administrative Assistant will work closely with Provider Recruiters at other EMHS affiliates in support of Provider Recruitment functions.
Education and Experience
· Associates Degree required.
·At least one (1)year of office experience to include frontline customer service.
· Knowledge of medical terminology and recruiting functions is preferred.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities and deadlines
· Ability to work effectively with others including physicians and other professionals
· Ability to work independently and solve problems quickly and effectively
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
· Strong organizational and communication skills necessary
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
· Experience with coordinating meetings and recording meeting minutes
· Proficient with databases and data entry
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent phone etiquette
· Must be a motivated self-starter
· Process candidate applications and schedule phone appointments for candidates with recruiters Maintain communication with candidates when/as necessary in a timely manner
· Update spreadsheets to maintain "real-time" accuracy; provide reports when needed
· Upload documents, status updates, and communications into database to maintain "real-time" accuracy
· Manage calendars for Provider Recruitment Director and Provider Recruiters
· Prepare packets for candidates
o Prepare and mail initial card and region guide to candidates prior to site visit
· Manage inventory of brochures and gift-bag items for candidate packets
· Complete and send meeting minutes for monthly meetings for departmental meetings and task force meetings related to Provider Recruitment
· Serve as initial point-of-contact for visitors, this includes: Answering the front door, greeting visitors, offering coffee/beverage, etc.
· Schedule meetings and reserve conference rooms for departmental meetings
· Provider coverage for candidate transitions as necessary
· Provide front-line support for Provider Recruitment. Responds to practice inquiries received by phone or e-mail. When possible, information should be provided at the time of contact. If appropriate, candidate will be provided with an appropriate referral within or outside the department.
· Support the recruiters and the director on special projects as needed
· Schedule phone interviews and reference calls with lead physicians (or delegates) as requested
· Coordinates Quarterly Provider Orientation Meeting (90-Day Reunion):
o Select dates in collaboration with the assistant to the Chief Medical Officer
o Schedule conference rooms
o Schedule presenters
o Schedule attendees in collaboration with practice managers
o Prepare materials, such as attendance sheets and feedback surveys
o Enter survey data into computer for tracking following the meeting
o Maintain Provider Orientation Spreadsheet, send periodic updates to managers/directors
· Applicant Tracking System Maintenance
o Uploads all departmental information into KI
o Enters new candidates into KI along with any documentation.
o Clears names from contingency firms and/or locum firms
· Huddle Report
o 'Owner' of this departmental report. Enters and updates candidate information as necessary.
o Runs reports as requested
o Updates are made 'real time' to huddle report
· Completing minutes as requested for departmental meetings and task forces related to Provider Recruitment.
· Responsible for scheduling departmental meetings and arranging for all conference rooms. (Huddle, Provider Recruiters Meeting, etc.)
· Timely processing of reimbursements including candidate reimbursements, advertising invoices, employee reimbursements and P-cards
· Responsible for ordering all supplies for Provider Recruitment, via Lawson and WB Mason –; ensure that appropriate approvals are obtained and purchases are fiscally responsible
· Serve as back-up for locum invoice processing and reporting
· Supports and embraces change in job and EMHS
· Proactively seek out solutions to problems for self, co-workers, patients, and visitors
· Identify opportunities to improve department efficiency and level of service in a way which allows the department to manage increased demand for services
· Complete job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, and maintaining current industry trends
· Develop relationships with community and educational partners for enhancement of recruitment and talent acquisition
Passion: We demonstrate a passion for caring for others and the pursuit of service excellence in all that we do.
Integrity: We commit to the highest standards of behavior and doing the correct thing for the right reasons.
Partnership: Working together in collaboration and teamwork is more powerful than working alone.
Accountability: We take a responsible and disciplined approach to achieving our priorities and responding to an ever changing environment.
Innovation: We are capable of extraordinary creativity and are willing to explore new ideas to achieve our healthcare mission.
Respect: We respect the dignity, worth and rights of others.
· Sedentary: Exerting up to 10 lbs. occasionally, sitting most of the time, and only brief periods of standing and walking.
· Requires the ability to travel to member organizations as needed
Note: the duties listed above reflect the majority of the essential duties of this job and does not, nor is it intended to, reflect all essential duties that may be required for an incumbent in this job to perform.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Admin - Clerical | Healthcare