Our client, a financial services technology company, is seeking an experienced Implementation/Relationship Specialist to add to their growing team.
This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of an assigned conversion portfolio, including scheduling and coordination of resources that are shared across multiple conversions, as well as for being first level of support for escalated issues with any conversion.
Will ensure overall effectiveness of conversion management and focus on continuous process development and improvement.
Responsible for ensuring the work required to manage the successful conversion of a client’s portfolio to the company is completed as tracked in the Implementation Project Plan. This includes evaluation of the initial data file to determine the potential size of the deal, working with the Sales Team to schedule and plan the conversion, working with the merchant to finalize schedules and manage expectations, preparing the data file for credit underwriting and working with the underwriters to ensure that appropriate credit lines can be set, reviewing the final credit files with the merchant and working with them to resolve any issues and managing the work to transition customers to the platform.
During and after the conversion, will be expected to work with the client to assist in the smoothest possible transition for the client and their customers and to work with them on an ongoing basis to resolve issues when necessary.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned Conversions, including scheduling and coordinating needed as well as being first level of support for escalated issues with any assigned conversion.
- Assist the Director of Partner Services in setting priorities for the team, assigning daily tasks, identifying process improvements, and maintaining strong relationships with other internal departments
- Through critical thinking & assessment, consistently identify conversion-related improvement opportunities.
- Work with Sales Team to provide sales solutions to understand the merchant’s needs and expectations, and develop an implementation plan accordingly
- Responds to the most complex application issues for customers. Identifies problems and coordinates appropriate corrective action.
- Ensure efficiency in and quality of data preparation
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members
- Manage client enrollment, including contract preparation
- Assess the credit data files provided by clients in order to determine the value of each portfolio conversion, and identify the need for additional data or clarification
- Manage the implementation of the programs at client locations, and serve as the primary liaison with the client contacts throughout implementation
- Establish a Conversion Project Plan for each assigned Implementation and manage to that Plan.
- Work with Field Services and ensure that their activities support the implementation plan for each merchant.
- Provide the Credit Dept. with the portfolio data needed to assess and extend credit to the client customers and/or manage the process whereby a client determines appropriate recourse-based credit lines for his customers
- Schedule software & full reporting implementations, train customer employees such as A/R or office managers, technical support that is on site or contract employees, and other back office support staff. Prepare “leave behind” documents for back office staff to assist with balancing and reconciliation.
- Provide consistent, thorough and timely status updates for each implementation managed.
- Keep up to date with technical enhancements for all company systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in project management, project implementation and client services.
- Leadership capabilities
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects
- Understanding of basic financial and accounting principles
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills including the Microsoft Office products, with an emphasis on Excel and Access
This role will require a high proficiency with MS Office. Travel required 50% of the time.
Salary will depend on experience and will include a performance-based bonus and full benefits.