Great opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic Talent Acquisition Team!
Experience preferred but our client may be willing to train if you are super organized, have top notch communication and computer skills and are passionate about excellent customer service. This is a full time, potentially long term temp assignment.
The Recruiting Assistant provides administrative support to the Talent Acquisition department. Duties include but, are not limited to: scheduling interviews and meetings, completing applicant phone screens, back up assistance to the HR Service Center and providing general administrative support and other general administrative duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant administrative experience.
- Experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook),
- Strong organizational skills (ability to prioritize and multi-task while maintaining focus on organization objectives).
- Ability to take direction from multiple individuals and prioritize tasks appropriately to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner.
- Ability to function independently.
- Takes appropriate initiative while soliciting input/advice appropriately.