The Comp As You Go Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the “Comp-As-You-Go” (CAYG) payment program for policyholders. Job functions include outgoing customer service calls for new account set up, incoming customer service calls, system monitoring, reports and troubleshooting along with effective communication with internal and external business partners.
- Makes outgoing telephone calls to new CAYG customers for account set up (using the Prestwtick/Trupay vendor system).
- Answers incoming customer “Help Desk” calls and e-mails related to CAYG.
- Monitors system reports, daily, weekly, monthly.
- Communicates with Underwriters, Premium Billing, Premium Audit, Policyholders and Agents in regards to Comp As You Go program.
- Assists policyholders with determining the appropriate employee classification code as well as how to report payroll information to our online system.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Experience in insurance helpful.
- Strong interpersonal, and written and verbal communications skills are a must. Experience in telephone customer service is essential.
- Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills with the ability to prioritize are essential.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access) preferred.