Are you a white hat extraordinaire? Do you love puzzles and thrive on challenges? Are you committed to helping organizations improve their security? Would you like to work at an organization named The Best Places to Work in Maine? If you answered yes, then send us your resume and be our next hire! We are searching for creative and analytical problem solvers who are outgoing and enthusiastic with an absolute passion for cybersecurity. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of ethical hacking techniques and countermeasures to provide a variety of cybersecurity services to our financial, healthcare, and government clients. Our goal is to protect clients by identifying weaknesses before the adversaries can exploit them.
- Conducting internal and external penetration tests of information systems using commercial and open source exploitation tools.
- Conducting internal configuration and vulnerability assessments of information systems using commercial and open source assessment tools.
- Conducting wireless security assessments.
- Conducting web and mobile application penetration tests.
- Documenting and analyzing firewall configurations and rule-sets.
- Speaking at client and industry events.
- Engaging in security research to remain current on vulnerabilities and testing tools.
- Creating detailed, professional documentation / reports that clearly communicate vulnerabilities, mitigation strategies, and remediation steps.
- Experience with commercial and open source vulnerability / penetration testing tools.
- Experience administrating / In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, networking and TCP/IP.
- Experience with Group Policy Management & Local Security Policies.
- Experience developing custom exploit code and scripts.
- Familiarity with IP network architecture technology and protocols, Windows and Linux operating systems, routing, web technologies and protocols, firewall configuration and rule maintenance, common programming and scripting languages, SQL databases and queries, and OWASP.
- 2+ years of client facing penetration testing experience.
- One or more current security certifications (e.g. CISSP, OSCP, GSEC, GPEN, GCFW, GWAPT, GAWN).
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and be committed to providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and having your work be subject to a peer review process.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- And of course, patience, flexibility and a sense of humor is a must!
Requisition Number: 45-19-900