Catholic Charities Maine Refugee & Immigration Services (RIS) has a Part-Time (24 hours per week) opportunity for an Employment and Resettlement Case Aide. The Employment and Resettlement Case Aide is focused on supporting the Employment Case Managers and Resettlement Case Managers in both Portland and Lewiston areas to help refugee and immigrant communities in self-sufficiency services at RIS. Within the employment department and the resettlement case management, the Employment and Resettlement Case Aide is tasked with working directly with RIS clients, including refugees, asylees to find and retain jobs. The ECA is also tasked with entering employment data into the agency’s programs and reporting as needed. Will additionally work to develop relationships with employers to develop long term relationships.
- Shall have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in one of the social sciences or a related field.
- Shall have a minimum of one (1) year experience in social work, job development, job placement, job counseling or any cross-cultural, employment and social services related field.
- Experience in outreach, grant writing, data collection, and reporting is desirable.
- Cross cultural experience highly preferred.
- Arabic, French, Somali, Kinyarwanda, or Swahili language skills preferred.
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email (email@example.com), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer
Click Here to Apply Online