Health Education Program Specialist
Exciting New Job Opportunity, Part-Time, Fully Remote Health Education Program Specialist
The Lunder-Dineen Health Education Alliance of Maine
Lunder-Dineen, a program of Massachusetts General Hospital, is a health education program that links an academic medical center with a neighboring state. The program is charged with improving the health and well-being of residents in Maine by addressing gaps in continuing education and public health, and advancing the skills and expertise of health care professionals.
The Health Education Program Specialist will work with the Associate Director in the implementation of the three Lunder-Dineen flagship educational programs to:
• Implement new educational programs and health initiatives to ensure the advancement of strategic goals and objectives
• Incorporate effective teaching strategies to support a diverse group with different learning styles, educational backgrounds and experience levels
• Develop and continuously evaluate systems to aid in the teaching of health care professionals
• Work alongside the Associate Director as the face of Lunder-Dineen in Maine
• Work on administrative aspects of program implementation, such as collateral materials and meeting support
• Plan and execute a work schedule that incorporates in state travel to Lunder-Dineen partner organizations and sites
For experience and skills required for this position and to apply online, visit www.massgeneral.org/careers and search for job ID # 3154741.