Our client, an independent information security firm who partners with their clients to create and sustain environments that realistically and cost-effectively protect information assets while maintaining a balance of productivity and operational effectiveness, is seeking to add a Cybersecurity Professional to their team.
Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting internal and external penetration tests of information systems using commercial and open source exploitation tools.
- Conducting internal configuration and vulnerability assessments of information systems using commercial and open source assessment tools.
- Conducting wireless security assessments.
- Conducting web and mobile application penetration tests.
- Documenting and analyzing firewall configurations and rule-sets.
- Speaking at client and industry events.
- Engaging in security research to remain current on vulnerabilities and testing tools.
- Creating detailed, professional documentation / reports that clearly communicate vulnerabilities, mitigation strategies, and remediation steps.
- Experience with commercial and open source vulnerability / penetration testing tools.
- Experience administrating / In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, networking and TCP/IP.
- Experience with Group Policy Management & Local Security Policies.
- Experience developing custom exploit code and scripts.
- Familiarity with IP network architecture technology and protocols, Windows and Linux operating systems, routing, web technologies and protocols, firewall configuration and rule maintenance, common programming and scripting languages, SQL databases and queries, and OWASP.
- 2+ years of client facing penetration testing experience.
- One or more current security certifications (e.g. CISSP, OSCP, GSEC, GPEN, GCFW, GWAPT, GAWN).
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and be committed to providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and having your work be subject to a peer review process.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- And of course, patience, flexibility and a sense of humor is a must!
Pro Search, Inc. was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.
We regret that due to high volume we are only able to correspond with candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position requirements. Applicant not meeting our client’s specifications will be considered for future opportunities.