Turn feature requirements into excellent user-facing full-stack web app features. Deliver robust, elegant, testable software while maintaining a healthy codebase and always keeping the user’s best interests in mind.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop coding and design tasks to ensure software meets specific performance and reliability requirements.
· Conduct systems programming and systems support activities.
· Design, deploy and support best practice software development processes and tools.
· Define the module specific requirements for software development projects.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science and/or related years of experience
· 0-3 years of professional experience
COMPETENCIES (Skills and Abilities)
· Can communicate clearly and patiently
· Can solve problems with persistence and ingenuity
· Can infer a feature’s real intent, strip away irrelevancies, fill in gaps, and deliver the best possible version to the user
· Understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
· Knowledge of cloud technology and distributed computing.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Normal office environment with extensive use of computer.