Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
As a Manager of the Care Coordination Team, you are responsible for leading and inspiring a team that provides amazing care, and produces better health outcomes for our patients. You’ll be responsible for developing and growing a team of high performing and highly engaged Care Coordinators as well as ensuring a high quality patient experience within our service level agreements. As healthcare is a quickly evolving and changing industry, you will lead your team through these changes to ensure their ongoing success. Our care coordinators have a demanding job, but the demands are worth the rewards. This is one of those rare opportunities where your leadership will help save lives, and truly enrich others.
In Your First 30 Days:
- Onboard with Grand Rounds team in Lewiston, and engage in internal learning
- Meet with each of your direct reports, assess their capabilities, understand their motivators and report back to your Director of Care Operations
- Explore past employee engagement survey data to gain insight on how to lead and inspire your team
- Learn the process and product; demonstrate proficiency in running an Expert Opinion and Office Visit without assistance
In Your First 60 Days:
- Plan an event for team building
- Demonstrate knowledge of teams performance via KPIs
- Demonstrate ability to use reporting software to manage day to day team activities
- Demonstrate ability to recommend changes to enhance care delivery efficiency while maintaining a high quality of care
- Take ownership of a change, issue or event and drive through to resolution
In Your First 90 Days:
- Identify a process (either in Product or outside) that you feel is operationally burdensome and propose a solution to reduce operational overhead
- Demonstrate an ability to skillfully and effectively work with team members across Patient Care, Engineering and Product
- Demonstrate ability to manage an independent project (in addition to day to day duties)
- Participate in quarterly people review, leading discussion for team member development & promotions with justifications as applicable.
- Ability to understand and articulate company and department level goals and how you and your team contribute towards those goals.
- Lead a team of Care Coordinators in multiple locations (Reno, NV and Lewiston, ME) and serve on the local Lewiston Leadership Team
- Ensure your team is challenged, motivated, and effectively serving our patients
- Manage your team’s performance; specifically quality, accordance to established SLAs and patient satisfaction
- Promote continuous improvement; recommending people, process and tools/software changes to meet or exceed department goals and add value to our customers/patients
- Model a culture reflective of our Core Company Values; gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the Patient Care Team policies, processes, software, etc.
- Advance our “Best Place to Work” culture built on trust balanced with performance excellence
- Keep up-to-date on the latest patient/customer support technologies and industry trends to aid in our scaling efforts
- At least 7 years of people management experience
- Experience in Customer Service, Health Care, or Operations
- Experience creating new processes and modifying existing processes to meet business needs
- Experience with a CRM or omni-channel service platform preferred
- Experience hiring and developing talent across multiple locations
- Proven track record of driving measurable efficiency results
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to forge new relationships with vendors
- Excellent data and overall analytical skills
- College degree preferred (additional experience in lieu of college degree will be considered)
- Prior clinical or case management experience preferred
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.