Customer Service Representative / Call Center Dispatch
Join our AAA Emergency Roadside Dispatcher Team!
Call Center Dispatch Opportunity at our Portland, ME office!
Starting at $17.00/hour + Bonus Incentives!
Plus additional shift & weekend differential based on designated hours!
Full Time – 40 hours/week!
Cover/Swing Shift Hours!
Paid Training: Class starts November 8th, 2021!
As an Emergency Roadside Dispatcher for the Automobile Club you are bringing your passion for helping others to a best-in-class organization that is delivering legendary service to our members. You will have approximately 4-6 weeks of paid training at our office located at 68 Marginal Way, Portland, ME 04101 to prepare you to provide in office legendary service to our members!
AAA Dispatchers process requests for roadside assistance as part of our fast-paced, member service organization, demonstrating concern for member safety and effectively diffusing high tension situations.
- Process both inbound and outbound calls from members and independent contract stations within a fast-paced, structured, goal-oriented call center environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and advanced computer skills.
- Work directly with 350+ independent contract stations facilitating service delivery to members.
- Keep members informed of the status and progress of their requests utilizing various internal dispatching applications.
- Successful candidates will possess a passion for helping people, exceeding their expectations, and the ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service.
- Prior Dispatch experience within a high-volume environment is preferred but not mandatory.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discounts
AAA Northern New England is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have 14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. With our national brand recognition, long-standing reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our team.
“Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind and value.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer