The Loss Control Services Coordinator will oversee all aspects of training workshops for policyholders, web enabled customer services through the Safety Director, ensure the efficient workflow process of customer communications through the Loss Control Portal, and serve as a customer service point of contact for the Loss Control Team.
1. Ensure quality control and consistency of online communication tools.
- Overall quality assurance of customer service tools.
- Support and oversee the resources within the Safety Director.
- Close coordination with Marketing
2. Maintain Workload assignments & customer communications
- Facilitate spread sheet management for workloads & claims experience
- Administrative functions as needed
3. Ensure the LC Portal systems & AS-400 work smoothly and to the highest efficiency.
- Work with the IT Department for system upgrades / changes
4. Lead the coordination and implementation of all details related to safety workshops to include, but not limited to the following:
- Manage all communication with internal and external customers related to workshops (i.e., marketing announcements, registration, completion packets, etc.).
- Coordinate with Marketing as needed
- Measure effectiveness of training
- Manage CEU & IACET certifications
- Meet quarterly with SVP and Directors regarding training needs.
- Ensure compliance of ANSI/IACET standards through an annual internal review process of 10 key standards.
- Provide updated IACET Policy and Processes to LC Team.
- Three to five years working in an office environment and knowledge of office programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Access.
- Customer service skills: strong ability to communicate (oral and written), time organization, work prioritization, flexibility and willingness to serve customer needs.
- Strong leadership & assertive skills.
- Detailed and accuracy oriented.