MH – Trauma Surgery PA-ACNP
Maine Medical Center, a MaineHealth member, is currently recruiting for a Physician Assistant (PA) or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (ACNP) to join our high performing team of surgeons.
Maine Medical Center (MMC) is a Magnet designated 637 bed Academic Medical Center located in Portland on the breathtaking coast of Maine. We are the states only Level 1 Trauma Center and a tertiary care facility.
Portland offers the best of urban sophistication combined with small-town friendliness. The area provides four season recreational opportunities, such as skiing, hiking, sailing, and miles of beautiful beaches. Just two hours north of Boston, this is an exceptionally diverse and vibrant community with excellent restaurants and schools.
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Pet Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discount Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Successful completion of accredited Physician Assistant or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program.
- Current license issued by the State of Maine or eligible for licensure.
- Current BLS certification.