Tyler Technologies continues to grow! We are adding recruiters to our highly productive and collaborative HR Team. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity to grow your recruiting skill set and your career.
Our team is committed to delivering the very best customer service to our business partners and to providing our applicants and candidates a top-notch experience.
Do you love research? Can you find a needle in a haystack? Do you have a competitive streak and like to win? Want to be a part of something big?
- Qualify job requirements, establish the search strategy/approach based on deep knowledge of business needs and the larger talent market
- Ensure timely communication with candidates and hiring managers
- Review applicants and proactively source candidates using databases, social media, networking events, and other sources
- Develop and nurture pipelines of qualified candidates to meet ongoing and future business demands
- Conduct in-depth interviews to evaluate candidates
- Present offers, explain and negotiate compensation packages and start dates
- Participate in on campus recruiting activities including career fairs, campus presentations, on campus interviews, networking events, etc.
- Be an ambassador for our employment brand (Always Be Recruiting!)
- Evangelize our Employee Referral Program (Everyone is a Recruiter!)
- Educate candidates about Tyler Technologies: our culture, benefits and expectations of the organization
- Help plan and facilitate intern and new hire events such as onboarding, and other events as needed
- Travel 10%-20%
- Strong prioritization and customer service skills
- Positive attitude, highly collaborative, and strong work ethic and sense of integrity
- Natural sense of urgency, results-oriented
- 1 or more years of recruiting and/or HR experience, Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Experience with recruiting tools and systems (LinkedIn Recruiter, applicant tracking systems, etc.) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to travel several times per year, for college career fairs, conferences and companywide meetings
Requisition Number: 45-19273-2