$500 Sign-on Bonus! Current MaineHealth employees not eligible for the sign on bonus. Must be separated from MaineHealth system for 3 months to be eligible.
Responsible for playing an integral part of the health care team by providing high quality pharmaceutical services in compliance with all regulatory requirements. Pharmacy technicians assist pharmacists in the compounding and distribution of medications in both the hospital and retail pharmacy.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Hospital and or retail pharmacy experience preferred but not required.
- Current pharmacy technician licensure with the Maine Board of Pharmacy or achievable by start date.
- Current pharmacy technician certification or achievable within 6 months of the date of hire.
- Require skills in medical terminology, typing, computer operations, and math calculations.
- Must successfully complete institutions technician orientation for hospital and retail pharmacy.
- Computer skills and knowledge of different programs such as EPIC, Pyxis and QS1 preferred.