InterMed has partnered exclusively with Pro Search, Inc. in search of experienced Clinical Care Representatives.
InterMed is a physician-owned medical group founded on the goals of patient centered primary care that is enhanced by integrated specialty services. Their staff is a team that focuses on putting the patient first to deliver high-quality, high-value care. Designated as a Best Place to Work in Maine for the last 5 years in a row, they are seeking patient-focused professionals who are passionate about providing care without compromise, with a level of service that exceeds their expectations.
Clinical Care Representatives are an essential part of the InterMed team.
The Clinical Care Representative answers patient clinical telephone calls in a fast-paced environment. The person in this role is expected to have exceptional customer service abilities, strong clinical judgment, and excellent computer and typing skills.
- Answer phones and determine basic, moderate and/or complex clinical patient calls
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assess and prioritize patient needs via patient portal inquiries
- Provide patient education under provider’s direction
- Refill prescriptions according to standard protocol
- Provide test results according to standard protocol
- Fulfill administrative responsibilities which may include:
- Obtaining medical records information
- Referral information
- Completing forms/requisitions
- Schedule appointments
- Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent professional judgment and phone skills
- Other responsibilities as directed by coordinator or manager
- Successful completion of accredited RN program (active unencumbered Maine license)
- Previous experience in a primary care or hospital setting required
- Proficient computer knowledge and accurate typing skills with Windows based programs, including electronic medical records programs
- Ability to proficiently use telephone system
- Excellent typing skills and ability to accurately transcribe
- Triage experience preferred
- Compassion and empathy
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional appearance
Successful candidates will be conscientious individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
InterMed offers a competitive compensation package that includes excellent benefits.
Pro Search, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.
We regret that due to high volume we are only able to correspond with candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position requirements. Applicant not meeting our client’s specifications will be considered for future opportunities.