We have a great client, an online leader in European travel who is headquartered here in Portland, ME, who is seeking to add an experienced Software QA Lead to their IT team. This position entails the development of testing and in conjunction with existing QA staff your responsibilities would include:
- Establish quality goals
- Create test plans
- Define test cases
- Develop automated testing processes and procedures
- Develop software quality metrics
- Work with development engineers to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and communicate to development team
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and the Software Test Life Cycle (STLC)
- Familiarity with test automation tools
- Solid documentation skills
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to communicate technical decisions to non-technical colleagues
- Willingness to work as team
- CSQA certification a plus
- Education: BA/BS or equivalent experience
Pro Search, Inc. was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.
We regret that due to high volume we are only able to correspond with candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position requirements. Applicant not meeting our client’s specifications will be considered for future opportunities.