WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) provides B2B payment processing and information management solutions. From our roots in fleet card payments beginning in 1983, we have expanded the scope of our business to a multi-channel provider of corporate payment solutions in fleet, virtual travel, and healthcare markets.
Our innovative technology, payment, and data solutions are working to enable our customers and business partners to focus on what they do best: achieve their business growth objectives.
WEX is more than just a corporate payment processing company and a job. We are an agile and innovative technology community, where our curious and collaborative people look to bring the future of commerce to the present.
The WEX Co-Op Internship offers a 4 to 24 months experience for students looking for work experience with the flexibility to attend school throughout the year. WEX Co-Op interns can work beyond the summer period into the school year with the understanding that WEX is flexible with their school schedules.
Our internship program is designed to provide interns hands-on, practical experiences while working alongside our some of our industry’s smartest teams; as well as providing immediate value to their teams and our leaders. As an intern, you will be challenged and offered the opportunity to make an impact across the business and be involved in the company’s most critical business decisions.
We are looking for ambitious and curious students, who are interested in growing professionally and developing their skills to become the next generation of leaders in technology.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Perform general system administration on web and windows systems in support of cloud hosted services.
- Register domains, manage domain certificates and entries to our Domain Name System.
- Assist with managing Windows member servers with software installs and patching.
You can also expect:
- You should expect to be collaborative and challenged as you work with our diverse, passionate and talented technology teams.
- Engage and interact with senior leadership
- Train and develop your skills in your area of work with some of the best experts in the payment industry
Who we are looking for:
- At a minimum, you should be a rising junior or senior, masters-level student, in a degree/certificate-seeking accredited program
- We know there are first years out there, rising sophomores, with incredible talent. You too can apply and be ready to shine.
- Strong project management skills, including planning and execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting information
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability