First impressions count and United Insurance is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Madawaska team. To succeed in the Receptionist position, applicant should be self motivated, able to multi-task and manage detailed work, enjoy working with people, possess computer skills and thrive in a fast paced environment, all while maintaining a positive attitude.
Receptionist Job Duties
- Greet and welcome visitors in person and on the phone.
- Provide assistance to visitors or direct to appropriate account manager.
- Receive and process payments in the office and on the phone.
- Assist with billing inquiries.
- Complete daily deposit and cash receipts.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail daily.
- Order and receive office supplies.
- Maintain weekly filing for each line of business.
- Support account managers as needed.
- Special projects and duties as assigned.
- Phone Skills
- Customer Service
- Communication both written and oral
- Computer/Technical (Microsoft Office, QuickBooks)
**Bilingual French is a plus.
Advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate.
Requirements Insurance experience is an advantage but is not required. We are looking for people who will fit with our culture, come to work with a positive attitude, and understand the importance of quality customer service. To be considered please forward cover letter and resume.
Benefits We provide a positive work environment, a comprehensive benefits package including PTO and paid holidays, group health insurance, disability insurance, Section 125 plan, 401(k) and more.