Join a talented and dynamix team to help deliver innovation, usability and consistency within our Public Sector market-leading ERP software applications. We work together as a team to provide UX guidance to our diverse product teams in an as hoc, consulting or embedded manner, as well as contribute to Tyler's overall UX strategy and direction. Bring your passion for design and usability to help Tyler empower public sector angencies.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
- Execute all visual design stages to create new designs and user flows that meet client needs, further usability and adhere to the company’s design system.
- Create designs that are innovative, usable and consistent where it makes sense to deliver brand recognition, master quickly and achieve task success.
- Work with product teams and clients to identify key persona-scenario-outcomes.
- Provide guidance to product teams to prioritize UI requirements.
- Conduct user sessions as needed.
- Facilitate delivery of the Tyler brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or comparable work experience.
- Experience working with diverse, cross-function groups.
- Experience balancing competing priorities to deliver maximum value on expedited timelines.
- Knowledge and understanding of UI/UX best practices, with attention to design details & consistency.
- Knowledge and understanding of Material Design.
- Knowledge and experience with Sketch, Figma, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML CSS and JS is helpful.
- Knowledge and awareness of accessibility guidelines is helpful.
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies is helpful.
- Comfortable with ambiguity with ability to apply creative solutions to drive to a successful project outcome.
- Strong communicator within multiple audiences and mediums.