LIGHT MAINTENANCE TEAM MEMBER
Location: Gorham, ME
Harvey Performance is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement. As a Light Maintenance Team Member, you will responsible for the overall cleanliness of our manufacturing operations floor and light maintenance of CNC machinery and other production equipment.
As a Light Maintenance Team Member you will:
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the manufacturing floor by sweeping loose debris, mopping spills, cleaning floors with floor scrubber.
- Monitor and maintain coolant filtration systems.
- Maintain chemical concentration of wash systems.
- Monitor and maintain air filters on AC system and CNC machinery.
- Perform regular forklift inspection.
- Assist Maintenance with light maintenance projects.
- High School Degree or equivalent required.
- Prior experience as a custodian light maintenance background preferred.
- Ability to read and follow shop documents.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications, comprising the brands Harvey Tool Company, Helical Solutions, and Micro100. The company is the solution provider of choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and applications.
The company has a highly scalable business model and an organization with both the plans and the resources needed to achieve further growth through SKU expansion in new and existing categories, increased share of purchases from existing customers, and acquisition of new end users. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes operational excellence and employee growth.