Together we nurture an inclusive and collaborative culture that embraces new ideas. We empower each other to succeed. We celebrate our successes. We stand on great thinking. And most importantly, we recognize each of us has passions outside of work. That’s why we support our staff in all that they do. Dennison is a great place to invest in your talent, to learn from others, and to grow. There is something exciting happening at Dennison and we invite you to take a look for yourself. This is your opportunity to join the Dennison team and leave your mark on our company and on the world at large.
Dennison Lubricants, Inc. is currently looking for enthusiastic, passionate CDL Drivers to join our team.
Would you like to earn above average pay while driving well maintained trucks and be home most nights for dinner? Dennison offers that opportunity along with paid time off and more.
Dennison prides itself on being a family-run business with a large reach and deep history in the lubricants manufacturing & distribution industries. With over 30 years of experience, Dennison Lubricants is the only manufacturer and distributor to deliver to all six New England states, as well as the entire Hudson River Valley area in New York.
Deliver bulk products to specific customers in a safe and efficient manner utilizing the appropriate training tools to maximize delivery requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review daily delivery documents prior to dispatch
- Confirm appropriate delivery fittings are loaded and secured
- Conduct pre-trip inspection on delivery vehicle prior to dispatch
- Responsible for parking trucks in areas that allows safe delivery of product that do not interfere with customer operations
- Locate responsible employee to confirm your delivery
- Verify tank capacity and which product is stored within the tank
- Measure existing amount in tank prior to pumping
- Insure all vents are working properly.
- Insert meter tickets prior to pumping
- Safety-nozzle must be monitored at all times when pump Is engaged
- Responsible for cleanliness of delivery area prior to departure
- Obtain signatures and collect any COD's prior to completion.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and inspections upon return to the warehouse
- Place all returning paperwork in dispatch office
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 5 days and 40 hours minimum per week
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must provide current vehicle driver’s license and access to driving record
- with hazmat
Education & Experience
- - Good driving record
- - Pass a background check
- - Pass drug tests before and during employment
- - Legally able to work in the US
Why You Should Apply?
5 Day Work Week
Dennison offers a comprehensive employee benefits package
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Direct Deposit
Dennison Lubricants, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.