As a Software Development Engineer, you will support the PeopleSoft Financial Management Solution. You will be part of a team of 2 individuals supporting our Finance team, more specifically our Account Payable and Account Receivable teams.
We are looking for someone who understands how to code in PeopleSoft, someone with a passion for solving problems, who likes to fix defects in the code and work on small enhancements.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to identify business opportunities and solve business problems.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of application architecture to ensure all development conforms to standards.
- Responsible for providing high level assessments of support efforts.
- Identify areas for improvement, propose solutions, and drive efforts to implement identified improvements.
- Collaborates with development team to identify improvements and upgrades that will reduce cost, improve stability, and increase performance.
- Participates in a 24/7 on-call rotation team (Once every 7 weeks, on average 0-5 calls).
Minimum Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Minimum 4 year technical/information science degree.
- Proficiency with PeopleSoft modules AR 9.1 and GL and AP 9.2, Application Engine, Peopletools, Unix Scripting and SQR.
- Knowledgeable of PeopleSoft best practices regarding configuration and scripting.
- Expertise with SQL scripting and understanding of relational database concepts.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with non-technical audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in working with highly transactional, e-commerce, or finance related industry.
- Experience with Salesforce integration.
- Experience with credit bureau integration.
- Experience with data quality products, like SAP DQM, integration.
- Experience with Oracle 12c database with exposure to PL/SQL.
- Experience with Phire.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability