The Zimmerli Pavilion offers skilled rehabilitation services that help people recover from disabling illnesses, surgeries or injuries. Our team of dedicated physical, occupational, and speech therapists and health care professionals will identify and deliver the exact therapy required by your physician for optimal recovery and restored health. Some skilled therapies may include:
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Recuperative support during or after illness
- Physical, speech, or occupational therapy
- Nutritional support
- Skilled nursing care
Under the direction of a licensed registered nurse, the CNA provides direct patient care to assigned Residents/Patients using a restorative approach
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Graduate of an accredited, state approved Certified Nursing Assistant training program.
- License/Certifications: Current Certified Nursing Assistant certification. Current BLS certification.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Current placement on state's CNA registry.