Our client, a parts and service company in South Portland, is seeking an experienced Accounting/Administrative Manager to add to their team.
- Supervision of office staff
- Maintenance of the firm's computerized accounting system
- Coordination of month end accounting procedures
- Preparation of financial statements and monitoring of budget items
- Administration of payroll
- Human resources, regulatory compliance issues
- Maintenance of office policies and procedures
Successful candidates will have at least 5 years of experience in administrative management. They will possess strong organizational, analytical skills and computer skills. They will be detail oriented and have a positive attitude.
Candidates must be technologically savvy, have basic accounting skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. College degree in business or accounting preferred.
Salary will depend on experience and includes a strong benefits package.