Job Posting End Date: 10/22
Our Fortune 500 company is driving a digital transformation and looking for forward-thinking innovators to disrupt how our industry thinks about and uses technology. As one of the world's leading employee benefits providers, we help millions of people gain affordable access to benefits that help them protect their families, their finances and their futures.
Are you an asker of questions, a solver of problems, and a challenger of the status quo? Our mission is to provide a differentiated customer experience and exceed the expectations people have of technology at any company — not just insurers.
We are seeking individuals to join our team of talented IT professionals who share never-ending passion and an unwavering focus on our customer experience. Team members comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced, and delivery-focused environment thrive in our environment where we value an entrepreneurial spirit and those who challenge the status-quo.
Unum is changing, and we’re excited about what’s next. Join us.
General Summary:The Sr. Software Engineer - OpenText Exstream is a key member of the Agile team and works with Technical Product Owner and/or Principal Software Engineer to ensure the delivery of the agile team meets agreed upon architecture standards. They participate in the conceptualization, design, development and delivery of solutions within their business portfolio in conjunction with business area architects. May research third party/cloud solutions to ensure successful integration of the technology. They will be deep application and technology skillset subject matter experts. The Senior Software Engineer plays a critical role in mentoring Software Engineers and Associate Software Engineers to ensure we are growing future talent within the agile teams.
Job Specifications (Required Skills)
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Min. 5 years and able to manage and lead solution architecture for CCM.
- Experience with OpenText Exstream ,Command center, Delivery manager, Content author.
- Design and Delivery of CCM/CEM solutions. Work with work with BDHs and other teams in the organization to define solutions.
- Well informed about Input file handling – data files; Driver files, Reference files, Report files and Section based files.
- Extensive knowledge about variables and data mapping.
- Efficient skill in Coding and interpreting Rules & Formulas.
- Well versed with the Interface between Exstream and Linux environment and the corresponding file transfer method for Data, PUB, PDF files.
- Efficient in running Exstream engines via Windows, UNIX and Linux.
Job Specifications (Preferred Skills)
- OpenText Communication Server and Control Center
- Sufficient programming knowledge to build in functions Visual Basic and Java Scripting Knowledge
- Schema/XML, XSLT and HTML knowledge
- Ability to communicate with Business Analysts
- OpenText Exstream ,Command center, Delivery manager, Content author
- Java or .NET Or C#
- Modern web technologies is a plus (Angular, jQuery). Azure
Our company is built on helping individuals and families, and this starts with our employees. We want employees to maintain a positive balance, which is why we provide access to the benefits and resources they need to invest in themselves. From our onsite fitness facilities and generous paid time off to employee professional development programs, we are committed to helping employees live and work their best – both inside and outside the office.
Unum is an equal opportunity employer, considering all qualified applicants and employees for hiring, placement, and advancement, without regard to a person's race, color, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or protected veteran status.