This position is considered a key contributor to the Utility Billing product and is responsible for validating development work completed for each sprint or in order to meet client deliverables. In addition, responsibilities include contributing to the design and analysis of new and improved functionality and client outreach. Once trained, the candidate will have opportunities to interact with other departments (such as Sales, Implementation, Support) to help with questions and conduct internal training.
- Conduct software testing to include database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error/bug retests and usability
- Test and validate program modules to meet specifications.
- Create, execute and maintain well-defined test plans and cases for all testing assignments.
- Validate that all written documentation for assignments are complete and accurate.
- Communicate issues to appropriate development staff and assist in their resolution.
- Work with support, implementation, and client sites for the timely resolution of defects in order to meet service level agreement requirements and to achieve Go Live milestones.
- Depending on experience, assume ownership of various product improvement initiatives and user stories, and of the testing and knowledge sharing process for complex modifications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of QA techniques and test plan development preferred
- Knowledge of Munis products, utility billing systems, or ability to create automated test scenarios are bonuses but not required.
Requisition Number: 45-18-351