Full Time, Primarily M-F with additional hours & weekends as needed
Req # 34108
Join Our Team! Flexible schedule and negotiable salary!
KidsPeace National Centers of New England has an opening for a Clinician to work at its Graham Lake Residential Program.
The Clinician is responsible for overseeing and coordinating clinical services offered to assigned clients and their families. This includes providing individual, group and family therapy within the assigned program guidelines and may include gathering information for referrals, clinical assessments, the intake/admission process, utilization management, data entry/analysis and quality improvement activities. May provide for child and family needs related to admission, treatment, family, community involvement, and discharge. Provide training/supervision on clinical issues and information on clients as needed to other employees. Expected to protect and uphold patient rights and confidentiality.
- Masters or higher degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or other related Human Services field
- Maine licensed mental health practitioner: LCPC, LCPC Conditional, LCSW, or LMSW Conditional (Clinical)
- Two years of experience is preferred (with residential treatment, crisis intervention services, or other
mental health programming serving children/adolescents with special behavioral health needs or
other cognitive/emotional disabilities)
- Experience with IEPs and early childhood education systems desired
Full-Time Benefits Include:
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Holidays, Vacation Time and Floating Holiday
Company Paid Training
Applicants selected for an interview are encouraged to provide three (3) Letters of Recommendation as well as education documentation (transcripts/diploma) for the first interview.
KidsPeace is the employer of choice in the mental and behavioral healthcare field. As a KidsPeace associate, you can expect the following:
· Competitive compensation structures and the opportunity for associates to gather valuable practical experience and advance careers much more quickly than at other providers.
· Generous paid time off that we actively encourage our associates to use which promotes a work/life balance.
· Tuition assistance and a student loan forgiveness program to ensure that when you work to improve your ability to help our clients, you can rely on KidsPeace to support you.
· Comprehensive benefits package including life and disability insurance as well as pet insurance!
· An organizational culture filled with respect and the comradery of like-minded colleagues who live the mission to Give Hope, Help and Healing to Children, Adults and Those Who Love Them.
KidsPeace is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting workforce diversity.