Senior Software Engineer
Tyler Technologies is experiencing significant growth and we are hiring developers of all skill and experience levels who will help us meet the needs of our clients and our strategic objectives. If you are looking for challenging and meaningful work that directly impacts our clients and communities, we offer a dynamic environment where employees collaborate on engaged and innovative teams. With more than 4,000 employees (and growing), Tyler has a 50-year track record of developing our people's careers while supporting strong work-life balances. Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay curious, build on their skills and be the drivers of their careers. Come join us and be a part of an organization that is continuously empowers communities. Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector — cities, counties, states and school districts.
- Build out infrastructure for the Munis suite of products.
- Participate in both agile and waterfall development environments, assist in sprint definitions/reviews as needed.
- Work in a collaborative fashion with product teams to bring tangible results to market.
- Provide assistance to Support and other departments for deployment and run-time issues as needed.
- Experience with .NET, C#, MVVM, MVC, Entity Framework.
- Experience with server-side application architecture desired.
- A proven ability to deliver in-depth solutions in expedited timelines.
- An ability to be successful working on highly visible deliverables.
- A demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate across team or division boundaries.
Requisition Number: 45-18-907