Software Engineer - Integrations
As a Software Engineer on the Tyler Integrations – API / Connector team, you will focus on developing frameworks, approaches, and technologies for use by multiple product areas. Our purpose is to build out enterprise-scoped approach to making the ERP Suite more accessible. Responsibilities will span the full range of the software engineering discipline, from requirements gathering through product deployment as well as evangelism of the concept. Candidate must have the ability to analyze requirements from multiple sources, seek feedback from stakeholders, provide guidance to stakeholders, and drive results outside of their own sphere of control. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to drive a key initiative, to make a difference, and to be exposed to a variety of aspects of the business.
This position will require a unique set of skills including:
- Awareness and experience with API technologies – such as REST services and Elastic.
- Ability to think broadly about solution sets applicable to multiple product areas – including in a Tyler-wide scope.
- Ability to abstract and conceptualize similarities across disparate product areas – even when those product areas are outside your direct knowledge area.
- Ability to code in all applicable technologies – including .NET, C#, service technologies, and Genero.
- Experience with REST services, Web services and other API-related tools
- MVC architecture, .NET framework, HTML5, C# are a plus
- Database knowledge including database concepts, stored procedures, and warehousing concepts
- Proven ability to deliver comprehensive solutions and results in expedited timelines
- Superior communication skills for interacting across Tyler divisions and diverse product teams
Requisition Number: 45-18-350/p>