Franklin Community Health Network is seeking a Social Worker in Livermore Falls. The Social Worker is responsible for performing direct service delivery in the primary care service office practice setting. Works collaboratively as a member of the patient’s primary care team to facilitate care for patients needing behavioral health services. It involves working with individuals and families intervening in a wide spectrum of health and mental health issues. Responsibilities include short term outpatient treatment for individuals seeking mental health counseling.
- Licensed by the State of Maine, LMSW or LCSW.
- Documented completion of an accredited Masters of Social Work Program.
- At least 5 years of clinical practice in an outpatient setting.
- Substance use treatment experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination.
- Ability to respond to changing workloads based on patient census.
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations.
- Experience in pediatric and adult mental health preferred.
- Crisis intervention experience preferred.
Livermore Falls Family Practice has been recognized for being a patient-centered medical home model, a widely recognized symbol of quality that is only earned by successfully passing rigorous and thorough reviews.
If hired, you may be eligible to apply for educational loan repayment through the HRSA National Health Services Corps.
Franklin Community Health Network
Franklin Memorial Hospital is a 65-bed acute care community hospital, with a 40-member medical staff, nestled in the foothills of western Maine. The Franklin Health Network’s progressive medical staff affords excellent collegial interaction and referral relationships. Our service area is a wide geographic region with 40,000 people. Farmington is a vibrant community with excellent schools, a college campus, and boundless opportunities for outdoor recreation.
Franklin Health supports a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care. The PCMH is a health care setting that facilitates partnerships between individual patients, their personal physicians, and the patient’s family or support system. In the team-based care model, all care team members contribute to the health of the patients by working at the top of their licensure and/or skill set.
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.