If hired, you may be eligible to apply for educational loan repayment through the HRSA National Health Services Corps.
The Social Worker is responsible for performing direct service delivery in the primary care service office practice setting. Works collaboratively as a member of the patient’s primary care team to facilitate care for patients needing behavioral health services. It involves working with individuals and families intervening in a wide spectrum of health and mental health issues. Responsibilities include short term outpatient treatment for individuals seeking mental health counseling.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Documented completion of an accredited Masters of Social Work Program
- Licensed by the State of Maine, LMSW or LCSW
- At least 5 years of clinical practice in an outpatient setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, physicians, supervisors and other staff
- Skilled in time management, problem solving, multitasking, prioritizing and medical care coordination
- Ability to respond the changing workload based on patient census
- Ability to maintain professional manner even under stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience in pediatric and adult mental health preferred
- Substance use treatment experience required
- Crisis intervention experience preferred
Livermore Falls Family Practice has been recognized for being a patient-centered medical home model, a widely recognized symbol of quality that is only earned by successfully passing rigorous and thorough reviews.